Obagi is a world-renowned provider of the highest quality medical grade skincare products. For over 30 years they have been providing deeply researched, transformative skincare treatments to address a multitude of skincare concerns. Obagi at-home skincare systems are prescribed, medical grade skincare regimes that tackle skincare with a multi-levelled approach; aiming to treat visible problem areas at the surface, and at deeper levels of the skin to leave you with a rejuvenated and youthful looking result. Obagi skincare systems are aimed at treating a multitude of skincare concerns, including, but not limited to: hyperpigmentation, adult acne, fine lines, wrinkles, uneven skin tone, effects of photoaging and static lines caused by toxin treatments.
There are 5 Skincare Systems that our Doctors might decide is right for you:
1. Obagi Nu-Derm: For full skin transformation, especially targeting hyperpigmentation and melasma, fine lines and wrinkles, and adult acne.
2. Obagi-C: For full skin transformation, especially targeting hyperpigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles, and effects of photoaging.
3. Obagi 360: For active preservation of healthy, youthful skin, especially targeting early signs of aging, uneven skin tone and loss of radiance.
4. Obagi CLENZIderm M.D.: Specifically formulated to combat acne, focussing on tackling acne at the source, reducing the appearance of open pores, treating side effects from other acne medications and tackling oily skin.
5. Obagi ELASTIderm: A targeted treatment for concerns around the eye area, especially focussing on reducing the appearance of upper and lower eye wrinkles, skin laxity, puffiness, and static lines caused by botulinum toxin treatment.