This elegantly formulated exfoliating cleanser gently scrubs away dead skin, improving the appearance of skin tone and texture. Appropriate for all skin types
- Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Citric Acid, and Malic Acid: each is a natural, alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA) derived from bilberry extract, sugar cane extract, sugar maple extract, and citrus extracts that provide mild exfoliation to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and enhance skin texture
- Jojoba Oil: round soft jojoba spheres gently exfoliate minimizing irritation to skin
- Salicylic Acid: a beta-hydroxy acid (BHA) that helps exfoliate the skin
- Improves the appearance of skin texture, tone, and smoothness
- Thoroughly cleanses and gently exfoliates the skin
- Ideal for all skin types
How to use
Moisten skin with warm water. Apply a small amount to the fingertips, add a little water and gently exfoliate and cleanse the face using small circular motions. Rinse thoroughly with warm water. Use as often as needed. Avoid getting in eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water. SUNBURN ALERT” This product contains and alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to sunburn. Use a sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product for a week following.
for full list of ingredients, see the box
The Aesthetic Physician is an Authorized Dealer for all Skinmedica products.
Please contact us to book a complimentary skincare consultation or if you simply have any questions.
Products sold by unauthorized retailers are often diluted, expired or counterfeit. For your personal health and safety, we recommend always purchasing your skincare products through authorized resellers like The Aesthetic Physician.